1) Create something wearable. No more fears about making items that are poorly fitted! I will make it happen this year.
2) Adequately prepare for next year’s holiday season and make as many Christmas gifts as possible. This year I didn’t get to sew a single gift. I know… excuses, excuses… but really, working two jobs and being new to sewing didn’t blend well when it came to Christmas gifts.
3) As much as possible, use fabric/notions that I already have on hand and avoid those tempting trips to the fabric store! Those trips add up, and plus, sometimes I think I get more creative when I’m forced to do amazing things with what I have on hand.
4) Create and sell some items in my etsy shop (that is currently collecting virtual dust).
5) Blog more often, including more completed projects and maybe even some of my own tutorials!
What are your goals for 2011?