Here are direct links to any of my posts highlighting completed projects!
You may also want to check out my 100 No Pressure Projects post for insight on some of the future projects I have on my to-do list.
Bags and/or zipper pouches
- Life on the rocks: Colorado Springs 2017
- Mother’s Day: I passed with Flying Colors
- Simplicity 2685 (aka, the six-year-project)
- Zip and GO BADGERS
- Chris’s (Mega) Birthday
- Bye Bye Bye (Brittany)
- #SewMyStash2015: Bag Challenge
- DONUT underestimate the power of paper piecing
- Mom’s Zip and Go
- SEW ALL THE GIFTS! (Happy Birthday, Morgan)
- A cozy for Chris
- My friend furoshiki
- The force is strong with this one
- Lindsay’s (not-for-knitting) bag
- It’s tea time!
- Mother’s Day: nailed it!
- Sweet success
- Ode to Joe (and what I sewed)
- A little bit country…
- For my buds…
- Farewell, Florida friend
- The secret summer sewing project
- Creative visions and a placemat purse
- On a (jewelry!) roll
- The Friendship Bag: rinse and repeat
- Inspirations and modifications
- The Friendship Bag
Decor and/or things for around the house
- Starring Winnie!
- I heart Valentine’s Day (and #SewMyStash2015 Challenge 1)
- Throwback Thursday, sewing edition: casserole carrier
- How to build a (magical) wreath
- Just airing some dirty laundry. Shh!
- Finally-finished-it Friday: summertime watermelon bunting
- Woohoo – biscornu!
- Easter Peeps bunny bunting
Garments and/or wearable stuff
- I made a hat
- In defense of making doll clothes…
- The skinny on alterations
- Princess Windy City and the tale of the superfluous skirt
- My first wearable project: a sneak peek
- A monster of a project
- Welcome, Baby Nora!
- Welcome, Baby Finn!
- A rag quilt for Baby B
- It’s your birthday, baby!
- Sophia’s Quilt
- Behind the scenes: mustaches and elephants
- Mustaches & Elephants
- ‘Shaving’ the best project for last
- I did not sew this wooden birdhouse but I’m writing about it anyway
- Crayon rolls for a cause
- On a (crayon!) roll
- Hooked on my nook
- The Friday Five: 5 steps to a no-sew wreath
Stuff my friends have made